Tell us what you can use an old Avacta Submission Box for – to win a £100 Amazon voucher!
The new Avacta Submission Box is a much smaller handy size compared to the old boxes and we really don’t want the old boxes to just get thrown away.
To encourage imaginative and fun ways of reusing the larger old Avacta Submission Boxes we are running a competition to win a £100 Amazon gift voucher for the best idea!
To enter simply send a description of your idea including a picture to email@example.com by 11:59pm on 30th April 2021.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Avacta Animal Health Limited, Unit 651, Street 5, Thorp Arch Estate, Wetherby LS23 7FZ, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to vets and vet nurses over the age of 18 who are legal residents of, and working in, the UK or Northern Ireland.
3. Employees of the promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Submission of an entry is taken as acceptance of the competition’s Terms and Conditions. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promotor may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
6. The competition will run from 09:00am on 01.03.2021. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 30.04.2021 after this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and prize for the winner are as stated in this post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The competition entries will be judged by an independent judge appointed by the promoter based on the creativity of the idea (unique/original idea). The winner will be chosen by the independent judge whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize is for a £100 Amazon e-voucher and will be sent to one entrant.
14. The promoter will organise the delivery of the e-gift voucher via email.
16. This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Twitter, Facebook or any other third-party channels in which the competition is being promoted.
17. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the promoter will become the property of the promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
18. By submitting your competition entry and any accompanying material, you agree to (i) assign to the promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (ii) waive all moral rights, in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
19. You agree that the promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website www.avactaanimalhealth.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
20. To obtain a copy of the winner’s surname, the judge’s name or a copy of these terms and conditions, mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than 7 days after the closing date.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.